20 Ocak 2020 Pazartesi

MACHINIMA


After long break, I'm back with very useful and fun content.

A long time, I will take a break from introducing application or program. Today I want to explain MACHINIMA to you.

                     What is that mean Machinima? 
     I guess I can explain briefly. Everybody likes computer games, right? Especially this era, everybody plays digital games from old to young. Of course, I like playing computer games, too. After challenging processes such as studying, teaching, it helps my head to relax. So, in terms of education, how will this information work for us?

     We prepare a project thanks to our teacher Tuncer Can. You can add whatever you want to say in videos background. You can use a lot of video games for that such as; Second Life, Sims City, GTA 5 etc. Just find a place and create your avatar, then take screen video. Lastly, add your own or somebody’s voice back.

    You can teach lots of subjects thanks to this project.  It is both interesting and instructive for children. For example, we created a video with using Second Life and our goal was teaching simple past tense. We spoke about our last holiday.


Also, you can find lots of video about machinima on youtube. 

See you in the next post.🥰

1 yorum: