3 Aralık 2019 Salı

One of the useful sites : PINTEREST


      Hello everyone! Have you heard something about Pinterest, or have you ever used? 

        Pinterest is one of my favorite sites. I use this site a lot. So, what does this site do? Pinterest is a visual social networking website. Pinterest was founded in 2010 in the United States by Paul Sciarra, Evan Sharp and Ben Silbermann. This site takes its name from the words Pin and interest. Users can share the images, videos they have uploaded, or the images or videos they have seen on a different user.  In other words, you can pin the panels that you create visuals that are suitable for your interests. You can find photographs about everything whatever you want such as, decoration, food, beauty, animals etc. For example, I use Pinterest for taking some decoration suggestions. But I love Pinterest because for us, I mean for teachers, it is very useful site. 

        I always use Pinterest for my students. In Pinterest, there are lots of teachers and they are sharing their folders and visuals about English. Also, I share some exams and visuals for kids. So, we can use for this site for education and for our benefit. I find it very useful to make such sites useful for education. Both teachers can share their work or get help from the ideas of other teachers and the social networking between teachers is strengthened. Education can become more beautiful with the idea of ​​many people, so I recommend using Pinterest in every sense of your life. These are some examples from Pinterest;


                                 
                                

This is my Pinterest account: https://tr.pinterest.com/sudegndz00/

How can you use Pinterest?

* First you need to make a short membership process. As a social media, you can log in to your Facebook account. * You can pin your favorite images to your board by creating panels according to your own taste from the profile created for you. * You can follow your friends and your close circle or follow the people you like. That's all I can say about Pinterest for now.
See you in the next post😉😉💜


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder